Hi! I'm Paweł Marczewski. I work with software and I like to make games.
I don't update this website very often, but sometimes I write new posts for the blog.
Nowadays, I'm playing with FPGAs and Verilog.
See the Mahjong section for reference material, games, movies and more about this exciting board game.
See also my Github profile for most of these.
- Autotable, an online Mahjong simulator
Kaboom, a Minesweeper game that determines the mines as you play
- Also has a blog post
Grass, a roguelike game prototype with pretty animations
- I'm also writing about it on the blog
- Minefield Mahjong, a two-player web game
- See also the poster (PDF) describing the implementation!
- chiprs - a CHIP-8 emulator in Rust
- Dwarftown - a seven-day roguelike in Lua
- Madness - a seven-day roguelike in Python
- Netacka - a fun network Zatacka clone (now with a 3D version!)
- My BSc thesis in Computer Science: Netacka 3D (in Polish)
- My MSc thesis in Computer Science: Building a lexicon for a categorial grammar of the Polish language
- An ADOM wallpaper I'm especially proud of
You can reach me at pwmarcz at gmail dot com.
Here's my PGP key.